Monday, December 18, 2006

One year down, many to go........

I'm sure no one happened to make note of it other than me, but today is the one year anniversary of my blog. I've posted a lot of stuff on this blog over the past year. I even ran into a mini-crisis when I ran out of room on the blogger site to post pictures. Thankfully, I found the Photobucket site where I can dump all of my pictures to easily post them to my blog. I've been through two cities, two jobs, three 'homes' and two pregnancies.

In the coming months, I think this will quickly change over to a blog based on stories about my child. Lots of baby stories. Today she cried, today she spilled her milk, today she fell down and thought it was funny, etc. I'm sure that I'll be pretty different one year from now. Until then, I'll just keep telling stupid stories until my daughter decides to pop out and turn my life on its head.