Friday, January 18, 2008

More surprises from Kali 0.11........

More new tricks from Kali 0.11. We were up in her room and I had her on the floor. There were several refill rings for her Diaper Genie scattered around the floor. She had taken them out of the basket that they were in and tossed them around. I sat the basket to her right with the rings on her left. I pointed to the ring and then I pointed to the basket and told her to put the ring in the basket. Without hesistation, she did exactly as I asked. I pointed to the next ring and she did the same thing over and over until all 6 rings were in the basket. She was very proud of herself.

Later in the evening, Mrs. Lime was cleaning up a travel coffee mug. After she was done cleaning it, she handed the lid to Kali and told Kali to put the lid on the mug while pointing to it. Once again, she did exactly as Mrs. Lime had asked without hesitation.

Stay tuned. Tomorrow, I'll be reporting how Kali vacuumed the entire house and drove the car to Target all on her own.