Friday, August 29, 2008

Wild parties, U.S. gov't style...........

Yesterday evening, the people at work had an after-work gathering to celebrate a retirement. One of the ladies at work is retiring after 40-some years. From what I've heard, the employees on the government side party hard. I had no idea just how hard they partied.

They left work at 3:00 PM and headed straight to a bar here in KC to have a few drinks and grab some food. After 3 hours at that bar, they headed to another bar down the street to continue the party. One of the ladies, who is in her 40s, is a single woman who loves motorcycles. She's somewhat of a wild child. My understanding is that she stood up on the table at some point in the night, took off her shirt and danced around topless in the middle of a busy neighborhood bar.

Who knew what I was missing when I decided to skip the party and go home to play with Kali 1.6? Goodness.