Friday, April 21, 2006

A reason to go to the Lake of the Ozarks.......

It appears that my sister and her hubby have decided to make a small investment in the lake area. Here's a hint......

"Powered by twin 502 Crusader engines (390 hp each) with 650 hours. (3) separate sleeping areas in this midcabin layout. Boat is built on a 13'6" beam which offers a tremendous amount of room. Fully loaded with extras including generator, reverse cycle heat & a/c, electric windlass, spotlight, trim tabs, and much more."

Yeah, that's no ordinary aluminum fishing boat we're talking about here. It's a 37 foot boat with a full living quarters under the front end of the boat. That's just insane. I believe my sister should just sell the house and move onto the boat. Cheap living with instant transportation to any boat dock that the Lake of the Ozarks offers.

In case the description doesn't help you out, here's some photos to bring it all into focus.

Here's a picture of the exterior of the boat......




A couple of views of the captain's seat (likely to be occupied by my favorite brother-in-law)........





Here's 3 pictures of the kitchen area. Seriously, if I had a dime for every time I was out on the lake and thought "Man, I could really use a microwave oven right now!", I'd be a rich man by now! Thank God that I won't have that unfulfilled dream anymore when I boat with my sister!







A couple of shots of the engines (as you saw before, enough horsepower on just one of these engines to run most boats).......



And of course, everyone needs a nice couch to sit on when hanging out on the lake.....



A couple of benches outside for general sunbathing and public displays of affection.........





It also appears that in an effort to slow the lake from turning any more yellow than it already is (especially in the 'Party Cove' area), they are now installing toilets on boats. How environmentally friendly of them!!!!



Also, everyone needs a boat with a good shower on it to wash off after swimming in 'Party Cove'........



And for those who need to relax a bit, we have the master bedroom in the front of the bow.........


Never fear. I'm sure we'll find a fault with this boat at some point in time. Right now, I can't seem to find any faults.