Saturday, January 27, 2007

Nova loves snowstorms.......

My dog will go out on the coldest of days and sit down for long periods of time. It could be a 30 MPH wind on a 10 degree day and he'd think it was just right. I'm not sure how he ended up in Missouri, because he belongs in Canada and points north.

Here's a few pictures of him playing in the snow.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And just when you think you've seen it all, he takes it one step further. Remember how I said he loves the cold? I started kicking snow on Nova and covering him up. Did he run away? Did he come after me for kicking snow on him? Did he bite the snow as it was flying at him? Of course not. He decided to lay his head down on the snow pile built up next to him and take a nap! Don't believe me? Here's the proof.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting