Monday, January 22, 2007

Talking in your sleep......

It is well known amongst most of my family and some of my friends that I have a knack for talking in my sleep. With that noted, I received the following from my fraternity brother's wife about a situation that occured last night......

So, here's the conversation I had with with Bobby at 12:30-- I couldn't sleep, so I read downstairs for a while. When I got into bed, he said, "I made the switch." I replied, "What switch?" He mumbled, 'You know, the switch." I told him he was talking in his sleep again. He said in a very stern voice, "I am not talking in my sleep. I've got to go pee." He then went into the bathroom. When he got back into bed, he said again that he made the switch. Still playing along with my sleepy husband, I asked again what kind of switch. He said, "I had to switch the pee because it went into the wrong toilet."