Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lots to do, little time to do it.........

My life seems to be awfully busy right now. I feel like I'm doing a whole lot of things and at the same time getting nothing done. My parents came up to hang out with us last week (actually, they didn't give us nearly as much attention as the baby got). My dad got more stuff done around the house in one day than I've got done in a couple of weeks. I remember when I had time to do those kinds of things.

Kali 0.6 now has a second tooth popping out of her bottom gums. Good to see she'll have a matching set of teeth. Should make her look nice and balanced when she smiles. We also took her swimming yesterday. She kicked and splashed the water with her hands quite a bit. After 20 minutes or so, she had her fill and we headed back to the house. It was pretty warm outside anyway, so I'm not sure any of us could have lasted much longer without melting.

I'm heading out to the Chiefs' game on Thursday night. Saw that Damon Huard is injured, so Brodie Croyle is going to get to play quite a bit. Should be fun to watch the young guy get a lot of playing time. With Huard injured, it's going to be awfully hard for Croyle to lose the starting job. He's a much more skilled player than Huard and Damon is just breaking down at his age (he's only a year older than me, but he's got a lot more wear than I do). Hopefully, Larry Johnson hurries up and gets into camp to take some heat off our offensive line and quarterbacks.