Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thus, the great crusade begins.........

Beginning tonight, I embrace my parental independence for an extended period of time. Mrs. Lime is heading out to Baltimore for a medical conference, so I'm going to be Mr. Mom for the next 3 days and nights. It will be a long and arduous task, one fraught with great peril (i.e. poopy diapers and spit-up). I will have to bring my 'A+' game to vanquish the tyrannical foe otherwise known as a baby's short attention span. The weapons against this foe include funny faces, bad dancing, lots of 'patty-cake', and several trips to play with the dog laying across the room.

If you don't see many posts in the coming few days, fear not. It's likely that I've been beaten by my itty-bitty nemesis to the point of silence. Mrs. Lime will likely come home to find two people sprawled out on the couch. One daddy and one baby, both having pushed each other to the point of exhaustion over the course of 3 days. However, if Kali 0.7 and I do survive the weekend, we will likely be awarded the 'LPABPCGA' medal (that's the Little People And Big People Can Get Along' medal for those who might be unaware). I hope that my 'mini-me' and I are able to succeed and conquer this difficult challenge. Wish us luck.