Thursday, April 26, 2007

A whole lot of nothing......

I'd love to give everyone a blog full of my experiences over the past day or so. But there's not a whole lot to discuss. I worked yesterday, went home to clean up some around the house and then took care of Kali 0.2 for the rest of the night. I'm not even sure that I really did all that much in that regard.

Kali was a bit fussy and I could tell she was pretty tired. I got her to take the bottle and she ate a couple of ounces of formula. I gave her a bath as well to distract her. She eventually fell asleep around 7:00 PM. I sat down with her on the couch and started messing around on the laptop computer next to me. Next thing I know, I wake up with a sore neck with Kali still asleep in my arms and notice that it's 11:30 PM. Guess I was tired as was Kali. In summary, I didn't do a whole lot, but Kali and I got quite a bit of rest.