Monday, July 23, 2007

Bottle update........

Crisis averted for the time being. Mrs. Lime just gave me a call and Kali 0.5 drank from the bottle this morning like it was the only way she'd ever drank milk. Mrs. Lime had been concerned over the past 1 1/2 days that the baby would get dehydrated amongst other results. Turns out that I've got a smart daughter on my hands.

I've just received the translation from an implant in my daughter's mind, allowing a rare glimpse of how a baby thinks...........

Sunday, 3:00 PM: "Daddy keeps pointing that bottle into my mouth. MOM!!!!!!!"

Sunday, 7:00 PM: "Thank God. Here comes Mom! Now I'll get some breast milk!"

Sunday, 7:02 PM: "Mom! Why are you keeping your shirt on?"

Sunday, 9:15 PM: "I'm tired of trying to tell these people I'm thirsty! Oh well. I'll just sleep on it."

Monday, 7:00 AM: "Man, I'm THIRSTY! Gimmie that bottle!"