Thursday, July 19, 2007

Stupid computers.......

Well, the laptop suddenly slowed to a crawl and began misbehaving yesterday. Then the CD drive suddenly stopped working. Easy diagnosis: virus.

Thankfully, the computer connected just fine to the internet and still worked, if a bit slow at times. So I took the opportunity to download the entire Kali 0.5 picture archive to an online server as a backup. So those wonderful blackmail pictures will now be preserved for all eternity, ready for when they are eventually moved into the Kali Presidental Library after she becomes our nation's first female president.

I'll have to reinstall the computer tonight, something I'm not really looking forward to doing. Also, the San Diego posts will be delayed by a few days until I can get the pictures downloaded to my computer. I'll get them up as soon as I can. I have a lot of really great pictures from the trip, so I'm excited to get them posted.