Friday, August 21, 2009

Daycare for Tinkerbell 0.10

Tinkerbell was sent to puppy daycare today since Mrs. Lime and Kali 2.6 were going to be out of the house all day. They basically have a huge room where the dogs get to hang out, chew on things, and just be dogs. Tinkerbell loves to go to daycare. She just goes nuts. The staff has told us that Tinkerbell is the absolute last dog to run out of energy while playing. She just keeps going and going.

I went by to pick her up at the end of the day. They specified that this was the owner of the 'big' Tinkerbell. Evidently, there was a very small Tinkerbell at daycare today too. Sounds like they were only separated by 100 pounds. Tinkerbell popped out of a doorway with a teenage boy in tow. And I do mean in tow. This kid's shoes were more like skis as Tinkerbell dragged him through the office. I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh. It was pretty funny. She eased up once she saw I was there. The kid was more than happy to let me have the leash.