Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Go Chiefs and (football) Tigers!

I dropped a couple of sports bets at Caesar's Palace on the way out of Vegas yesterday that could pay off well if all my dreams come true.

-I put $20 down on the Kansas City Chiefs to win the Super Bowl. If they do win it, I will pocket $750.

-I put $20 down on the Missouri Tigers to win the BCS Championship. If they do win it, I'll take in $1500.

Longshots to be sure, but it'll make it fun for the upcoming season if either of them make a run.

In addition, I would like to note that we went and saw Wayne Brady's show in Vegas our last night there. Very good show. We were supposed to sit a couple of rows from the top of the theater, but were moved down to 6 rows from the stage when we arrived. Great seats at a cheap price. You can't beat that!