Saturday, March 17, 2007

It wasn't me!!!!!!

A couple of amusing notes.....

-Last night, we were laying in bed and had just put the baby in the crib. A few minutes later, we heard a loud fart in the room. Mrs. Lime chuckled and then there was silence. After 30 seconds or so, Mrs. Lime turned to me in the bed and said, "Was that the baby or the dog???".

Poor Nova. He can't catch a break around here.


-I got up this morning and took care of the baby for a few hours so Mrs. Lime could get some rest. I mixed up a bottle of formula for Kali 0.2 for a morning feeding. I fed Kali and then set her in her chair while I went into the kitchen. I grabbed a can of pop and went back in to play with the baby. After about 15-20 minutes of playing, I reached over to pick up my pop with one hand while holding the baby with the other hand. Imagine my surprise when I went to drink my pop and ended up with a baby bottle nipple in my mouth!

I will say that they need to add some carbonation and some cherry flavoring to that formula before I'll ever drink another drop of it, accidentally or otherwise. I don't know why Kali even drinks that stuff.