Saturday, March 03, 2007

More baby stuff.....

Kali 0.1 did not show her worth as a MU fan today. There's a chant at the games where one side of the stadium chants M-I-Z and the other side replies Z-O-U. I decided to try it with Kali. I looked at her and said 'M-I-Z'. She replied almost immediately with a very loud gaseous emission from her back end. Daddy and Kali still need to work on that cheer evidently.

Kali also lost her first gun battle. Because Mrs. Lime was working this morning, I fed Kali some formula so Mrs. Lime could work without interruption. That meant that Mrs. Lime had lots of milk stored up because she hadn't fed Kali in a few hours. Kali began to nurse and I told Mrs. Lime that I was going to go up and shower. I hadn't made it more than to the top of the stairs when Mrs. Lime started yelling for help. Evidently, Kali began to nurse and then detached for some reason. With the large store of milk still there, she continued to spray milk after Kali detached, resulting in a face-full of milk for Kali. I came down to find Kali's whole face wet with milk. Mrs. Lime said it was even more amusing in person.

We had grandparents and friends come by to visit today. They all came by to see Kali and, of course, she slept through most of the visit. But people seem to even like seeing her when she's asleep, so it's not too big of a deal. She doesn't have to do too much to get lots of attention.