Monday, March 05, 2007

Kali destroys a diaper........

I changed Kali 0.1 diaper at some point during the night. I went back downstairs and settled back into the couch to enjoy the evening. After a few minutes, Kali started making 'diaper noises'. Nothing to be concerned about......or so I thought.

15 minutes after I changed the diaper, I went back up to check her diaper. I've never seen a mess like I saw then. She had filled the entire diaper, front and back, in 15 minutes. Guess she was saving up until Dad had her. I think there may be some sort of 'poopy' conspiracy. Mrs. Lime keeps complaining that she never gets a poopy diaper. I have plenty of poopy diapers. My guess is that Kali and Mrs. Lime have some sort of unspoken agreement. Leave the poopy diapers to Lime and they'll get along fine. I don't agree with this arrangement, but I'm not sure I have much say in the matter.